Published on: 30 Oct 2019
Deloitte’s Global IFRS Office has released International GAAP Holdings Limited — Model financial statements for the year ended 31 December 2019.
These financial statements illustrate the presentation and disclosure requirements of IFRSs for the year ended 31 December 2019 by an entity that is not a first-time adopter of IFRSs. They illustrate the impact of the application of IFRSs that are mandatorily effective for the annual period beginning on 1 January 2019.
The publication includes:
- Consolidated statement of profit or loss and other comprehensive income
- Consolidated statement of financial position
- Consolidated statement of changes in equity
- Consolidated statement of cash flows
- Notes to the consolidated financial statements
- Independent auditor’s report
- Appendix 1 – Prior year adjustment
An appendix illustrating transitioning to IFRS 16 Leases using the cumulative catch-up approach will be available shortly will be available from the Deloitte Global IFRS Office.